Afrim Sports offers well organized and competitive soccer leagues for all ages and abilities. League play occurs throughout the year, and new sessions begin every two months. Teams play eight games per session. Game nights for your team will typically be the same each week; however, there are instances when we may have to schedule your game on an alternate day (ex. Co-ed game on a Tuesday instead of Monday). Game times will vary from week to week as we do our best to give everyone the same amount of early and late games each session.
Adult Play Days
|Women’s B Open/Moms
|Men’s A Premier
|Men’s Over >30
||Teams are the highest level and are very competitive. These teams often have individuals with college or professional soccer playing experience.
||Teams are moderately competitive. These players have typically played in high school or college and continued playing recreationally.
||Teams are recreational. These players are beginners or those with some soccer playing experience.
||Teams are recreational. These players are beginners or those with little or no soccer playing experience.
Individual Players will be placed on a House Team which is limited to 12 players - $90 per person.
House Team members must be PAID IN FULL by the 1st game!
Full Field League Sessions
Session 3 March-April we offer a Full Field League that will be played at the Latham Dome for 6 games. U12 age group will play 8 vs 8 format, U14 and up will play 9 vs 9 format. Field measures 75 yards x 50 yards. Goals are 7’ x 21’. There will be offsides.
- All scheduling requests must be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the league and are only good for the current session (ex. requests do not carry over to the next session unless specified by team captain). Any requests received after this time will be honored at the discretion of management.
- Any team requesting to reschedule a game must do so at least 24 hours in advance! We will do our best to accommodate each team however reschedules are not guaranteed and may result in a forfeit loss of 0-3! NO SHOWS WILL BE CONSIDERED A FORFEIT! *****If time/space is available to reschedule, the option to do so will be at the discretion of the team not requesting the initial change!*****
- Afrim’s Sports reserves the right to check rosters at any time. Any game with a player found who is not listed on the team roster can be deemed as a forfeit.
- A $200 non-refundable deposit is required 1 week prior to the season start date. The remaining balance of $695 is due by the second game of the session.
- Teams may have a game on an alternate day or facility to keep leagues competitive.
- Each player must purchase their Afrims Sports Membership BEFORE their first game and/or practice.
*Have more questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org*