2017 Nott Rd. Women's Outdoor League
Afrim's Sports is pleased to announce the 7th Annual Womens Outdoor 7v7 Soccer League at Nott Road!
The league will begin on Tuesday, June 6th!
Each team is guaranteed 10 games!
4 Things are Required to Play:
- 10 PLAYER ROSTER MINIMUM FOR EACH TEAM! (NO ROSTER MAXIMUM! Each teams must meet their roster minimum by June 1st or else the team will be dropped from the league!)
- MEMBERSHIP + PAYMENT ($15 Membership + $90/player league fee)
- WAIVER (must be signed by parent if under age 18!)
- PICTURE (must be on file so we can print your Player Card... this is your ticket to play each week!)
***Pictures must be taken NO LATER THAN Thursday, June 1st or a $5 late fee will be imposed***
Don't have a team? NO PROBLEM! Join our HOUSE TEAM IN the B division. Limited to the first 13 paid players!
CLICK HERE FOR 2017 INFORMATION
CLICK HERE FOR WOMEN’S OUTDOOR LEAGUE RULES
CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS TO NOTT ROAD
CLICK HERE FOR 2017 SCHEDULE
Call (518) 438-3131 to sign your team up today! SPACES ARE LIMITED!
- Get outdoors!
- Same league as last year!
- No rain outs!
- If Nott Road is closed due to inclement weather, games may be moved inside to Afrim's Colonie, Afrim's Latham Dome, or Afrim's Bethlehem Dome
- Lots of playing time!
- Afrim’s Sports reserves the right to check rosters at any time. Any game with a player found who is not listed on the team roster can be deemed as a forfeit.
- Each player must purchase their Afrims Sports Membership BEFORE their first game.
- There is a Code of Conduct for all spectators, coaches, and participants at Afrim's Sports. Afrim's Sports reserves the right to suspend, ban, or discipline anyone who behaves in a manner that Afrim's Sports deems unacceptable.
- All red cards will be subject to review to determine the length of the suspension. At a minimum, the recipient will be ejected from the game in which the card was given AND sit out the following game. If a player is on more than one team, they may be suspended for one (1) week or longer, depending on the severity of the incident.
*Have more questions? E-mail us at email@example.com*