Come join one of our NEW Adult Outdoor league.
Men’s Over 30
|Sundays||(AM/PM)||Sunday, August 23rd|
|Men’s Over 40||Sundays||(AM/PM)||Sunday, August 23rd|
|Women’s A||Sundays||7:30PM – 9:30PM||Sunday, September 13th|
|Co-Ed||Mondays/Tuesdays||7:30PM – 9:30PM||Monday, September 14th
Tuesday, September 15th
|Women’s B||Wednesdays||7:30PM – 9:30PM||Wednesday, September 16th|
|Men’s A & B||Wednesdays/ Thursdays||7:30PM – 9:30PM||
Wednesday, September 16th
Thursday, September 17th
League House Teams Available (for players who do not have a team):
Co-ed Level 5, Women’s B/Moms, and Men’s B Level 5
SPACE IS LIMITED!
- $80 per player
- 10 person minimum. No roster maximum
- Guest players must pay $10 per game
- Guest player cards are only good for ONE game.
- 7 V 7 playing format
- Men’s Over 30 & 40 11 v 11 playing format
- One request per team
- Multiple divisions offered
- 8 games guaranteed
- 2 women on the field at all times
- Roster, membership and full $80 payment must be received one week before start of the league.
- Guest players must have a waiver on file and the cost is $10/pass. Each guest pass is only good for 1 game.
- If the outdoor turf fields are closed due to inclement weather, games may be moved indoors to Afrim’s Sports park, Colonie or Latham (depending on field availability).
- If your team forfeits 3 games due to a lack of players, then your team will be removed from the remaining schedule. No refunds will be issued.
- Shinguards are required.
- Teams are required to play games as scheduled or accept a forfeit loss of 0-3. The minimum number of players allowed to start a game is 6. If a team has less than 5 players at the start of the game, that team will forfeit.
Congratulations to our 2019 Outdoor League Champions!
2019 A Division Champs: Nuckin Futs
2019 A Division Finalists: Scotia
2019 B Division Champs: Otis Day & the Knights
2019 B Division Finalists: The Big Green