Come join one of our NEW Adult Outdoor Summer league.
We are celebrating our 10th year of adult outdoor soccer!
League Starts July 21st
- $80 per player
- 10 person minimum. No roster maximum
- All players must upload their picture in DASH or go to Afrim’s Sports Park to get their picture taken for their player cards.
- Guest players must pay $15 per game
- Guest players must obtain a player card from Afrim’s Sports Park front desk (969 Watervliet Shaker Rd.).
- Guest player cards are only good for ONE game.
- 7 V 7 playing format
- Multiple divisions offered
- 8 games guaranteed
- 20 teams max per division
- 2 women on the field at all times
- No player can play until full payment ($80), waiver, Membership and picture have been received.
- Players can only play on ONE team in any given division (ex: Jane can play on 1 team in the A division and 1 team in the B division, but NOT on 2 teams in the A division or 2 teams in the B division).
- Guest players must have waiver, Membership and picture on file and the cost is $15/pass. Each guest pass is only good for 1 game and must be paid no later than one hour before your scheduled game time. Guest passes can be obtained INSIDE at the Sportspark front desk.
- If the outdoor turf fields are closed due to inclement weather, games may be moved indoors to Afrim’s Sports park, Colonie or Latham (depending on field availability).
- If your team forfeits 3 games due to a lack of players, then your team will be removed from the remaining schedule. No refunds will be issued.
- Shinguards are required.
- In order to guest for a team in the playoffs, you must have subbed for that team at least once during the regular season. Guest player passes are $15 per game and may only be used once. Using illegal players will result in an automatic forfeit loss.
- Games resulting in a tie during playoffs will lead to a short overtime period and then penalty kicks (if needed), as instructed by your referee.
- Teams are required to play games as scheduled or accept a forfeit loss of 0-3. The minimum number of players allowed to start a game is 6. If a team has less than 5 players at the start of the game, that team will forfeit.
Congratulations to our 2019 Outdoor League Champions!
2019 A Division Champs: Nuckin Futs
2019 A Division Finalists: Scotia
2019 B Division Champs: Otis Day & the Knights
2019 B Division Finalists: The Big Green