Afrim’s Sports offers the Capital Districts’ most exceptional indoor soccer experience. Afrim’s Sports offers two centrally located facilities just minutes from Albany, Bethlehem, Colonie, Clifton Park, Greenbush, Guilderland, Latham and Niskayuna. Afrim’s Sports facilities boast 10 grass-like turf fields. A variety of leagues are offered for both youth and adults at all levels of play. Our facilities are sanctioned through the United States Indoor Soccer Association.
|Sessions||Time Frame||Cost||Age Groups||Format||Games|
|U9 & U10||7v7|
|$300||U11/12 & U14||8v8|
|Winter 1||Nov-Dec||$495||U8||Small Dual 4v4||8|
|Winter 2||Jan-Feb||$495||U8||Small Dual 4v4||8|
|Winter 3||Mar-Apr||$495||U8||Small Dual 4v4||8|
|Mar-Apr||$895||U8||Full Dual 4v4||8|
|Women’s Outdoor at Nott Road||June-Aug||$90/player* + Membership||Adult||7v7||12+|
|High School Summer League||July-Aug||$45/player* + Membership||High School||9v9||4|
*prices subject to change
Non-refundable $200 deposit is due before 1st game is played.
Team balance must be PAID IN FULL by the 2nd game.
House Team members must be PAID IN FULL by the 1st game and cannot pay per game!
- All scheduling requests must be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the league and are only good for the current session (ex. requests do not carry over to the next session unless specified by team captain). Any requests received after this time will be honored at the discretion of management.
- Any team requesting to reschedule a game must do so at least 24 hours in advance! We will do our best to accommodate each team however reschedules are not guaranteed and may result in a forfeit loss of 0-3! NO SHOWS WILL BE CONSIDERED A FORFEIT! *****If time/space is available to reschedule, the option to do so will be at the discretion of the team not requesting the initial change!*****
- Afrim’s Sports reserves the right to check rosters at any time. Any game with a player found who is not listed on the team roster can be deemed as a forfeit.
- A $200 non-refundable deposit is required 1 week prior to the season start date. The remaining balance of $695 is due by the second game of the session.
- Teams may have a game on an alternate day or facility to keep leagues competitive.
- Each player must purchase their Afrims Sports Membership BEFORE their first game and/or practice.
- There is a Code of Conduct for all spectators, coaches, and participants at Afrim’s Sports. Afrim’s Sports reserves the right to suspend, ban, or discipline anyone who behaves in a manner that Afrim’s Sports deems unacceptable.
- All red cards will be subject to review to determine the length of the suspension. At a minimum, the recipient will be ejected from the game in which the card was given AND sit out the following game. If a player is on more than one team, they may be suspended for one (1) week or longer, depending on the severity of the incident.