Starts November 3rd
There is Still Time to Register!
Youth Play Days
|Age / Division||Primary Play Day||Level(s)|
|6/8 Mixed – $495 – 4v4 (dual-sided)||Saturday||1,2,3|
|U10 Boys – $795 – 7v7||Saturday||1,2,3,4|
|U10 Girls – $795 – 7v7||Saturday||1,2,3,4|
|U12 Boys – 7v7||Saturday||1,2,3,4|
|U12 Girls – 7v7||Saturday||1,2,3,4|
|U14 Boys – 6v6||Saturday||1,2,3,4|
|U14 Girls – 6v6||Sunday||1,2,3,4|
|U16 Boys – 6v6||Sunday||1,2,3,4|
|U16 Girls – 6v6||Sunday||1,2,3,4|
|High School Boys – 6v6||Sunday||1,2,3,4|
|High School Girls – 6v6||Sunday||1,2,3,4|
|Level 1||Premier & Strong Club Teams|
|Level 2||Travel, Club, and Younger Teams Playing Up|
|Level 3||Less Experienced Teams -or- Younger Teams Playing Up|
|Level 4||Very Little to No Experience|
||Very Little to No Experience -or- Teams with No Club Affiliation|
***Games may be played on alternate days to accommodate team requests and facility demands***
- 8 games per session / 6 games per session for Coed REC, Full Field or Fall sessions
- All scheduling requests must be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the league and are only good for the current session (ex. requests do not carry over to the next session unless specified by team captain). Any requests received after this time will be honored at the discretion of management.
- Any team requesting to reschedule a game must do so at least 24 hours in advance! We will do our best to accommodate each team however reschedules are not guaranteed and may result in a forfeit loss of 0-3! NO SHOWS WILL BE CONSIDERED A FORFEIT! *****If time/space is available to reschedule, the option to do so will be at the discretion of the team not requesting the initial change!*****
- Afrim’s Sports reserves the right to check rosters at any time. Any game with a player found who is not listed on the team roster can be deemed as a forfeit.
- A $200 non-refundable deposit is required 1 week prior to the season start date. The remaining balance of $695 is due by the second game of the session.
- Teams may have a game on an alternate day or facility to keep leagues competitive.
- Each player must purchase their Afrims Sports Membership BEFORE their first game and/or practice.
- There is a Code of Conduct for all spectators, coaches, and participants at Afrim’s Sports. Afrim’s Sports reserves the right to suspend, ban, or discipline anyone who behaves in a manner that Afrim’s Sports deems unacceptable.
- All red cards will be subject to review to determine the length of the suspension. At a minimum, the recipient will be ejected from the game in which the card was given AND sit out the following game. If a player is on more than one team, they may be suspended for one (1) week or longer, depending on the severity of the incident.