HOW TO access Afrim’s Sports’ Member Login and electronically sign the waiver
Directions for NEW CUSTOMER REGISTRATION
- Go to DASH
- If you already have an account it will say, “Account Already Exists!” From there, click on “password lookup form” if you do not remember your password. (If you experience any issues please call us at #518-438-3131)
- If this is your first time registering, it will prompt you to enter your information (Name, Gender, DOB, Address, Phone #’s)
- First and last name should be the PARTICIPANT’S name and DOB (you will enter the parent’s information later if participant is under age 18)
- Where it asks for Primary Facility, please select Afrim’s Sports
- Where it asks for password: input what you would like your password to be
- Enter the Captcha and it should say REGISTRATION SUCCESSFUL!
- Now, a confirmation email has been sent to the email address that you provided. You must now check your email and open the “Afrim’s Sports MySAM Registration – Email Confirmation” email. Click in the email the link that says CLICK HERE TO CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.
- It should now say CONGRATULATIONS! CLICK HERE TO LOGIN! Click to login and sign in with the email address and password you provided. As soon as you do that, you will be automatically prompted to sign the waiver. Read through the waiver and check the box next to I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE WAIVER.
- Then type in the password you provided at registration and your initials and click the green ACCEPT button.
- A green notification will say THANK YOU. YOU HAVE SIGNED THE WAIVER.
If you are having difficulty signing the waiver electronically, you can always download the waiver here.
If you have tried logging in to your account and it is not prompting you to sign the waiver, then that means your waiver from last year is not expired yet. For example: Pete’s waiver expires on 1/19 so he will not be prompted to re-sign the waiver until he logs in to his Afrim’s Sports’ account on 1/20 (or later).