Come join one of our Adult Indoor/Outdoor league.
|Co-Ed||Mondays/Tuesdays||6:00PM – 10:00PM||Tuesday September 7th|
|Women’s B||Wednesdays||6:00PM – 10:00PM||Wednesday, September 8th|
|Men’s A & B||Wednesdays/ Thursdays||6:00PM – 10:00PM||
Wednesday, September 8th
|Women’s A||Thursdays||6:00PM – 8:00PM||Sunday, September 12th|
Men’s Over 30
|Sundays||9:00AM – 1:030PM||Sunday, August 15th|
|Men’s Over 40||Sundays||9:00AM – 1:30PM||Sunday, August 15th|
League House Teams Available (for players who do not have a team):
Co-ed Level 5, and Men’s B Level 5
SPACE IS LIMITED!
Indoor/outdoor depending on weather & field availability
8V8 playing format
$995 per team
One request per team
Multiple divisions offered
8 games guaranteed
2 women on the field at all times for co-ed
- Games will be scheduled either indoors or outdoors depending on availability and weather.
- Roster, membership and full payment must be received by week 3 of the league.
- If the outdoor turf fields are closed due to inclement weather, games may be moved indoors to Afrim’s Sports park, Colonie or Latham (depending on field availability).
- If your team forfeits 2 games due to a lack of players, then your team will be removed from the remaining schedule. No refunds will be issued.
- Shinguards are required.
- Teams are required to play games as scheduled or accept a forfeit loss of 0-3. The minimum number of players allowed to start a game is 7. If a team has less than 6 players at the start of the game, that team will forfeit.