Afrim’s Sports is pleased to announce the 9th Annual Women’s Outdoor 7v7 Soccer League at our NEW Sportspark, starting Tuesday, June 4, 2019!
2019 IMPORTANT DATES:
- Friday, May 24th: Last day to get picture taken before $5 photo ID card fee is imposed
- Friday, May 31st: Deadline to have at least 10 paid ($90/player) players on roster
- Tuesday, June 4th: League begins
- Tuesday, June 25th: Last day for roster additions ($90/player still applies)
- Thursday, July 4th: NO GAMES for 4th of July
- Tuesday, July 23rd: Last day of regular season games
- Thursday, July 25th: Round #1 playoffs
- Tuesday, July 30th: Round #2 playoffs
- Thursday, August 1st: Championship games (A and B division)
- No player can play until full payment ($90), waiver, Membership and picture have been received.
- Players can only play on ONE team in any given division (ex: Jane can play on 1 team in the A division and 1 team in the B division, but NOT on 2 teams in the A division or 2 teams in the B division).
- Guest players must have waiver, Membership and picture on file and the cost is $10/pass. Each guest pass is only good for 1 game and must be paid no later than one hour before your scheduled game time. Guest passes can be obtained INSIDE at the Sportspark front desk.
- If the outdoor turf fields are closed due to inclement weather, games may be moved indoors to Afrim’s Sportspark, Colonie, Latham or Bethlehem (depending on field availability).
- If your team forfeits 3 games due to a lack of players, then your team will be removed from the remaining schedule. No refunds will be issued.
- Shinguards are required.
- In order to guest for a team in the playoffs, you must have subbed for that team at least once during the regular season. Guest player passes are $10 per game and may only be used once. Using illegal players will result in an automatic forfeit loss.
- Games resulting in a tie during playoffs will lead to a short overtime period and then penalty kicks (if needed), as instructed by your referee.
- Teams are required to play games as scheduled or accept a forfeit loss of 0-3. The minimum number of players allowed to start a game is 5. If a team has less than 5 players at the start of the game, that team will forfeit.
Congratulations to our 2019 Outdoor League Champions!
2019 A Division Champs: Nuckin Futs
2019 A Division Finalists: Scotia
2019 B Division Champs: Otis Day & the Knights
2019 B Division Finalists: The Big Green